Most of our products are handcrafted and therefore minor differences in detailing are inevitable. Slight irregularities in prints and weaves cannot be considered as defects. Part of the beauty of hand-crafted textiles lies therein; small differences that render each piece unique.
No guarantees are given on colour fastness. Some natural dyes like indigo will bleed during the first wash as will certain handloom fabrics like ikat . We do not offer any refunds /exchanges in such cases.
Handmade textiles deserve special care to retain their beauty and strength.
Please read our wash and care instructions before using the garment. Damage caused by employing wrong methods of wash and care will not be considered as reasons for exchange or refund.
However, your satisfaction is important to us and we are willing to replace the product if you are not happy with your purchase, provided certain parameters are met.
IN THE RARE EVENT THAT -
- You have received a wrong product (i.e. the size or the colour is different from the selected option)or if
- You have received a defective product,
* Slight variation due to differences in monitor settings is to be considered normal and not a reason for return.
You can get your grievance addressed immediately by taking the following steps-
- Send a mail to email@example.com with a photograph of the product that shows the mistake or damage, and a Returns and Exchanges form with all the requisite information. (Click here to download the form)
- Return the goods within 10 business days of receiving it,in unused condition, along with the original tags and the original sales invoice. To do so, you could use the services of a trusted courier service of your choice or ask for a pick up from our courier partner in your city. Our crack team will be able to co-ordinate it for you if the service is available in your region.
Please ensure that the return packets are securely packaged to avoid further damage of goods in transit. If found damaged, the goods will not be replaced or refunded.